You Are Reading

0

Moop

Benbear Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Not much has happened since I last update my blog.  Yesterday I bought 20 packs of magic cards.  I was hoping for at least 3 mythic rare cards but only got one, that no one use at that.

I got dead rising 2 yesterday and have to wait until I get off work in order to play it so I can't tell you how it is yet.  Most of the reviews say it's pretty good but we'll see when I get home and get to play it for myself.

This morning when I was unlocking the building I heard a song (the only song that got completely finished) by a band called The Bendz that my friend Daniel played guitar in and I was the manager for until the band sort of fell apart.  Some of the band members couldn't get along with each other, very stereotypical.  The song was actually pretty good, it's a shame that the band fell apart because they were actually really good and had some great musicians int he band as well.

Well anyway, I had to up at 5:30 after going to sleep at 2:30 because of my gamestop shift so i'm too sleepy to write right now.

HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment